Latest TERMS AND CONDITIONS as at 1st November 2016
1) Material from www.espanol-extra.co.uk may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for your own use as a teacher and that of your pupils within your own educational establishment. No part of this website may be downloaded and/or stored on a server, home computer, laptop, palmtop (PDA), tablet, handheld device or similar.
2) You are entitled to print as many copies of the printable resources made available for download as you wish. However, you are not entitled to resell or republish any printable resource or any other resource for financial gain. All uses of printable resources are restricted to within the purchasing institution.
3) Any other use of the resources requires the prior written permission of español eXtra.
4) You agree not to adapt or alter any of the material contained on the español eXtra website or use it for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use. Copies, in whole or in part, of this web site should not be used for any promotional, administrative or commercial purposes of the educational establishment.
6) If you purchase a "TEACHER SUBSCRIPTION", which is suitable for one teacher, a department of teachers or a private tutor, you will only be permitted to access and use the site with your classes or classes within your purchasing institution. Private tutors can only use the resources with private clients. You will not be allowed to share your password with other teachers, tutors or educators outside of your institution. Failure to respect this important aspect of the "teacher subscription" licence may lead to suspension of your subscription.
7) If you purchase a subscription as a private individual, a "LEARNER SUBSCRIPTION", you will only be permitted to access and use the site yourself. You will not be allowed to share your password with other people. Failure to respect this important aspect of the single individual licence may lead to suspension of your subscription.
8) The subscription fee is valid for 12 months from the date your initial subscription is paid. You will be sent a reminder during the month before your registration expires inviting you to renew your subscription.
If your subscription renewal payment is not made within 28 days of your expiry date, your login will be temporarily deactivated. Your login can be reinstated immediately upon receipt of your renewal payment.
9) Refunds will only be given at the discretion of the website owner or in accordance with regulations governing online commerce/distance selling regulations.
10) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
11) If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
12) The resources available on the website are intended to compliment instruction received at an educational establishment or via sessions given by a private Spanish tutor and do not carry any guarantee as to their influence on any grade achieved in any type of test, assessment or examination. No claim is made, or implied, by the author of the website resources as to any outcome in any test, assessment or examination after using the resources on the website.
13) Most photographs used in the resources on this website are (c) Fotolia LLC and are used under licence from this supplier. No photographs should be copied and used for your own purposes. Please respect others' rights to copyright their own work. Some photographs are courtesy of Pixabay.com which are used under the terms of the Creative Commons licence CC0.
14) The resources on the website do not constitute a "stand alone" language-learning course and should not be viewed as such.
15) By subscribing once to the resources of this website, you agree to all terms and conditions applicable to the use of such resources for every subsequent year that you choose to resubscribe.
Use of the español eXtra website and its resources constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, from your first visit to this site.